harvi is a compact device that allows myenergi's zappi and eddi products to be installed without a wired current transformer (CT) for measuring load current. Instead, the CT is connected to the harvi. The harvi device then wirelessly transmits the measurement signal to the zappi or eddi, making the installation quicker and easier.
No separate power supply is needed for the harvi. Energy from the current transformer is harvested and used to transmit the signal.
- Inputs for up to 3 current transformers
- Uses standard current transformers supplied with eddi & zappi products
- No batteries of electrical wiring required
- Grid / generation / storage configurable
- Makes installation of eddi & zappi products quicker and easier
- Measurement range: 25W to 15kW
- Wireless interface: 868MHz
- Compact size allows fitting close to the current transformer(s)
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 25.5mm
- Weight: 0.12kg